Mcafee is one of the most popular antivirus software programs that protect your system, laptop, and mobile devices from malicious viruses and hackers. Its advanced technology secures your crucial personal details like username, password, pin number, and contact number among others while shopping and banking online. By logging in to the McAfee login account, users can access various products, services, and subscriptions.
How to Create a McAfee Login Account?
The below-mentioned method will help you in creating your own McAfee account to enable its features and services.
- Open the internet browser and visit the Mcafee login page
- Navigate yourself towards ‘My Account’
- Drop down the list of ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Sign in’ tab
- Move towards the ‘Are you a New User?’ tab
- Click on ‘Register Now’ to start creating your McAfee login account
- Enter the following information and their respective fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Create a Password
- Re-enter the same
- McAfee will send you a confirmation email to the registered email address
- Click on ‘Verify’ to confirm it’s your email ID only.
After you finish applying the aforementioned steps, your McAfee login account will be created.
What is the McAfee Account Login Procedure?
Follow the instruction enlisted below and sign in:
- Go to the browser and visit www.mcafee.com login page
- Move towards the upper-right corner of the page and click on ‘Account’
- Select the option of ‘My Account’
- Enter the following McAfee Sign in credentials
- Email Address
- Check the option of ‘Remember Me’
- At last, hit the ‘Login’ to access your account.
Once you follow the McAfee Account login process, you can access your account.
How to Change your McAfee Login Password?
McAfee antivirus is taking care of your devices and data file but, who will take care of your McAfee login account? Make sure you change the McAfee password periodically to protect your account from hackers. Follow the below-given steps, to reset or change your password.
For Android devices
- Visit the McAfee antivirus login page
- Enter McAfee login email address and password
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab
For iPhone devices
- Sign in to your account via home.mcafee.login and click on ‘Preferences’
- Drop down the tab of ‘My Factors’
- Click on ‘Master Password’
For PC or Laptops
- Login your McAfee account
- Click on your ‘Name’ or hit the ‘Profile’ icon
- Drop down and click on ‘Edit’
Now, follow the below steps irrespective of the type of your device:
- Click on ‘Change Master Password’
- Enter your ‘Current Master Password’
- Type a ‘New Master Password’ and retype to confirm
- Hit the button of ‘Change Master Password’ and the process will be successful.
How to Purchase a Subscription in McAfee?
- Sign in to your account by performing McAfee Account login process
- Move to ‘Products for consumer and enterprise’
- Scroll down the list and choose any product as per your choice
- Click on ‘Buy Now’ and enter the following details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Name of the State
- Email Address
- Before you confirm your product click ‘Review all the details’ to check
- Read carefully about the ‘Auto-Renewal Policy’ and click on it if you agree
- Click on ‘License Agreement’ after reading the terms and conditions of McAfee Antivirus subscriptions
- At last, click on ‘Place My Order’ to purchase a McAfee subscription
What is McAfee Total Protection?
It is a feature of McAfee Antivirus, made for the protection of Android and iOS devices. McAfee Total Protection scans and blocks the ransomware, malware, and other harmful elements. To enjoy full access to the features perform McAfee total protection login process. Download a free trial of 30 days, connect to your device, and sit back with no worries.
What are the common McAfee Login Problems?
Users may often face problems while downloading and installing antivirus software or log in to McAfee account. Below are some of the most commonMcAfee Sign in issues:
- Cannot enable the master password reset feature
- Webpage of McAfee livesafe login is not working
- McAfee.com login has expired
- You have been redirected to a non-McAfee Login page
- McAfee Login issue with Windows users
- Easy troubleshooting tips of McAfee Login issues
- Do not use outdated browsers to log in to your McAfee login account
- Use the correct URL to log in to your McAfee account is home.mcafee.login
- Retrieve your McAfee Livesafe Login account by resetting the password
- Reset the ‘True Key Master Password’ to fix login issues
- Enter the correct Mcafee.com login credentials
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related to McAfee Sign In
McAfee is a popular antivirus software laced with a variety of security features that prevent all sorts of threats and viruses from entering your PC. To get started and take advantage of all its functionality, the user must follow the McAfee Sign in process. Users face several issues while trying to log in to their McAfee accounts. Hence, here are all the answers to the most frequently asked questions on McAfee account login. Here you go:
Follow the enlisted steps one by one and access to your McAfee Login Account
• Open an internet browser and type: home.mcafee.com
• Navigate towards ‘Accounts’ and click on ‘My Accounts’
• Select the option of ‘Sign in’ and enter the following:
1. McAfee Email Address
2. Password for the same
• Hit the option of ‘Login’ and access your account
If you want to log in to your McAfee account, follow these essential steps and access your McAfee account in a jiffy.
Before applying the steps, make sure you have a strong internet connection.
• Open a new internet browser on your system and head to the McAfee official website
• Navigate yourself towards the ‘McAfee My Account’ and click on it
• Under the ‘My Account’ section provide the essential login credentials such as:
1. McAfee Login Address
2. McAfee Login Password
• Once you have entered the correct login details, hit the button of ‘Sign-in’ tab
After following the above-mentioned method, you will be logged in to your McAfee Account.
To check the record of your McAfee account subscriptions, you must follow the instructions mentioned below:
• Start a system and go the web browser
• Head to the McAfee website that is home.mcafee.com
• Under the ‘My Account’ section, enter your email address and password associated with the McAfee program and log in to your account
• In your McAfee account, navigate yourself towards the ‘Products’ and click on it
• The ‘Products’ section will have all your subscriptions and record of your purchases under the ‘Products and Subscriptions’.
• In case, you want to buy a new product, select the product and put it in your cart
• Provide your personal information and successfully buy the new McAfee antivirus product
McAfee security service provider has implemented the ‘Auto-Renewal’ program as there are many users who prefer to renew their license again and again and have requested to be renewed automatically. If you keep the Auto-renewal program, you will not have to go through the manual procedure of renewing your McAfee, rather just turn on the ‘Auto-Renewal’ program. Below are the steps to know to turn on the ‘Auto-Renewal’ program in McAfee Antivirus.
• Head to the McAfee login page and click on ‘My Account’
• Under the ‘Sign-in’ section provide the following:
1. Your email address associated with McAfee
2. The Password for the same email ID
• Hit the button of ‘Login’ and access you account
• Navigate yourself towards the ‘My Account’ and drop down the list to choose
• Select the ‘Auto-Renewal’ Settings and double-click on it to open
• Choose your McAfee product subscription and right on the same
• From the given options, click on ‘Turn On’ as you want your subscription to be renewed automatically.
Note: As you have chosen for the Auto-Renewal of the subscription, you will be prompted to ‘Update the Billing information’. If you wish to buy a different subscription and stop the automatic renewal, this feature can also be turned off at any time you want.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to turn off the Auto-Renewal in McAfee account.
• Visit the McAfee login page and hit the section of ‘My Account’
• Under the ‘Sign-in’ option fill the following requirements:
Enter your email address associated with McAfee
Type the password for the same email ID
• Press the button of ‘Login’ and access your McAfee account
• Move your mouse towards the ‘My Account’ and scroll down the list to choose
• Choose the ‘Auto-Renewal’ Settings and double-click on it to open
• Select your McAfee product subscription and right on the same
• From the given options, click on ‘Turn Off’ as you do not want your subscription to be renewed automatically.
Once you apply the aforementioned steps, your old subscriptions will not be renewed automatically. If you wish to renew the same, either manually do it or turn on the feature
To make changes or update your McAfee account information, you must log in to your McAfee account and head to the ‘Account Information’. To know the stepwise method, follow the below.
• Start your operating system and open a web browser
• Go to the search bar and type home.mcafee.com to visit the McAfee login page
• Hit the section of ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Sign-in’ option
• Here, fill the following requirements:
Enter your login address associated with McAfee
Type the Password for the same login ID
• Click on ‘Log In’ button to access your McAfee account
• Move your cursor towards the ‘My Account’ and select the following:
Select ‘Edit Billing’ if you want to update your billing information
Select ‘Update Profile’ if you want to change shipping information, email address or password of the email ID
• Make the required changes and hit the button of ‘Save’ so the changes are made to save.
After you apply the following steps, your McAfee account information will be updated or changed. Make sure you remember the changes you made to access your account in the future.
To recover or restore your McAfee account you must find your McAfee login password, follow the subsequent steps to do so:
• Visit the mcafee.com login page
• Provide your McAfee email address
• Click on ‘Forget Password’
• You will be asked to provide an active email address or phone number for the verification process
• Enter the ‘Code’ you have received on email address/ phone number
• Now, type a ‘New Password’ and re-enter to continue
• Make sure you save the changes
Your McAfee login account is recovered. Now, access your account with a new password.
Follow the steps below to create Business or Consumer McAfee account
• Open home.mcafee.com and click on ‘My Accounts’
• Click on ‘Register Now’ and choose one of the following as per your concern:
• Provide Username, Email Address, and Password
• Click on ‘Sign in’ and finish creating your McAfee login account.
You can always contact us regarding McAfee’s login issues or any other problems regarding McAfee Antivirus. Our Technical experts are 24*7 available to help you. If you are coming across any question or any problem during the installation, uninstallation or logging procedure, contact our representatives and get everything solved. Our experts are just a call away.
By signing in to your McAfee account, you can make any kind of changes you want. To change your McAfee account, follow the enlisted steps:
• Sign in to McAfee account
• Click on ‘Changes/ Updates’
• In this section, you can change the following
2. Billing Info
3. Shipping Address
4. Email Address
• Select one of the aforementioned options
• Make the required changes
• Click on ‘Save’
Your McAfee account provides access to make changes in personal and additional settings. You can easily access all the recent products launched by McAfee antivirus software, subscriptions, and their services. Log in to your McAfee account by using your login credentials.
We hope that this FAQ guide must have answered your questions on the McAfee account login process. Connect with our representatives in case of any query regarding the process.