Mcafee is one of the most popular antivirus software programs that protect your system, laptop, and mobile devices from malicious viruses and hackers. Its advanced technology secures your crucial personal details like username, password, pin number, and contact number among others while shopping and banking online. By logging in to the McAfee login account, users can access various products, services, and subscriptions.
How to Create a McAfee Account?
The below-mentioned method will help you in creating your own McAfee account to enable its features and services.
- Open the internet browser and visit the Mcafee login page
- Navigate yourself towards ‘My Account’
- Drop down the list of ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Sign in’ tab
- Move towards the ‘Are you a New User?’ tab
- Click on ‘Register Now’ to start creating your McAfee login account
- Enter the following information and their respective fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Create a Password
- Re-enter the same
- McAfee will send you a confirmation email to the registered email address
- Click on ‘Verify’ to confirm it’s your email ID only.
After you finish applying the aforementioned steps, your McAfee account will be created.
What is the McAfee Account Login Procedure?
Follow the instruction enlisted below and sign in:
- Go to the browser and visit www.mcafee.com login page
- Move towards the upper-right corner of the page and click on ‘Account’
- Select the option of ‘My Account’
- Enter the following McAfee Sign in credentials
- Email Address
- Check the option of ‘Remember Me’
- At last, hit the ‘Login’ to access your account.
Once you follow the McAfee Account login process, you can access your account.
How to Change your McAfee Login Password?
McAfee antivirus is taking care of your devices and data file but, who will take care of your McAfee login account? Make sure you change the McAfee password periodically to protect your account from hackers. Follow the below-given steps, to reset or change your password.
For Android devices
- Visit the McAfee antivirus login page
- Enter McAfee email address and password
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab
For iPhone devices
- Sign in to your account via home.mcafee.login and click on ‘Preferences’
- Drop down the tab of ‘My Factors’
- Click on ‘Master Password’
For PC or Laptops
- Login your McAfee account
- Click on your ‘Name’ or hit the ‘Profile’ icon
- Drop down and click on ‘Edit’
Now, follow the below steps irrespective of the type of your device:
- Click on ‘Change Master Password’
- Enter your ‘Current Master Password’
- Type a ‘New Master Password’ and retype to confirm
- Hit the button of ‘Change Master Password’ and the process will be successful.
How to Purchase a Subscription in McAfee?
- Sign in to your account by performing McAfee Account login process
- Move to ‘Products for consumer and enterprise’
- Scroll down the list and choose any product as per your choice
- Click on ‘Buy Now’ and enter the following details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Name of the State
- Email Address
- Before you confirm your product click ‘Review all the details’ to check
- Read carefully about the ‘Auto-Renewal Policy’ and click on it if you agree
- Click on ‘License Agreement’ after reading the terms and conditions of McAfee Antivirus subscriptions
- At last, click on ‘Place My Order’ to purchase a McAfee subscription
What is McAfee Total Protection?
It is a feature of McAfee Antivirus, made for the protection of Android and iOS devices. McAfee Total Protection scans and blocks the ransomware, malware, and other harmful elements. To enjoy full access to the features perform McAfee total protection login process. Download a free trial of 30 days, connect to your device, and sit back with no worries.
What are the common McAfee Login Problems?
Users may often face problems while downloading and installing antivirus software or log in to McAfee account. Below are some of the most common McAfee Sign in issues:
- Cannot enable the master password reset feature
- Webpage of McAfee livesafe login is not working
- McAfee.com login has expired
- You have been redirected to a non-McAfee Sign in page
- McAfee Sign issue with Windows users
- Easy troubleshooting tips of McAfee Login issues
- Do not use outdated browsers to log in to your McAfee account
- Use the correct URL to log in to your McAfee account is home.mcafee.login
- Retrieve your McAfee Livesafe Login account by resetting the password
- Reset the ‘True Key Master Password’ to fix login issues
- Enter the correct Mcafee.com login credentials
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related to McAfee Sign In
McAfee is a popular antivirus software laced with a variety of security features that prevent all sorts of threats and viruses from entering your PC. To get started and take advantage of all its functionality, the user must follow the McAfee Sign in process. Users face several issues while trying to log in to their McAfee accounts. Hence, here are all the answers to the most frequently asked questions on McAfee account login. Here you go:
We hope that this FAQ guide must have answered your questions on the McAfee account login process. Connect with our representatives in case of any query regarding the process.